Are you planning a trip to Hersheypark with friends or family? Whether you’re a rookie or an avid Hershey fan, Hersheypark promises fun for all ages. This guide will give you everything you need to know before going to Hersheypark and essential tips to make the most of your trip.
6 Months Out: Plan Your Ideal Time to Visit
Six months before you hope to travel to Hershey, start by considering the following:
- Time of year: The best months to go to Hersheypark are in late spring and early autumn, so you can enjoy the park’s attractions comfortably. Summer is peak season, which could mean more crowds and longer lines.
- Operational hours: Check operating schedules, as the park may extend hours during certain times of year.
- Accommodations: Hersheypark offers on-site resorts for easy access. Book early for the best deals.
- Transportation: Consider group transportation for a carefree experience to and from the park.
3 Months Out: Set Your Hersheypark Itinerary
At this point, the excitement increases as you map out your days in the park:
- Research park attractions: Go online to browse the park’s various attractions, rides and shows.
- Plan meals: Whether you prefer restaurants or fast food, planning meals saves you time.
- Factor in park experiences: Hersheypark offers unique character meet-and-greets and shows.
- Buy tickets: Look for online deals or consider multi-day passes to save money.
2 Weeks Out: Prepare for Your Trip
As your trip to Hersheypark approaches, here are the essential steps to take two weeks before your visit:
- Reconfirm bookings and events: Double-check bookings and travel details like pick-up and drop-off times. You will also want to visit the Hersheypark website to confirm events you’re planning on attending.
- Check the weather forecast: See what the weather will be like in Hershey during your trip, and remember to pack accordingly.
- Create a packing list: In addition to clothing and toiletries, include items you’ll want to bring into the park like a water bottle, comfortable shoes, a hat and sunglasses.
- Plan for souvenirs: Set a budget for souvenirs, keepsakes and merchandise.
- Communicate with everyone in your party: Share your ideal itinerary with everyone you’re travelling with as well as any meeting points and other need-to-know information.
- Gather travel documents and tickets: Gather IDs, park tickets and membership cards for everyone in your group.
Day of Your Visit: Embark on Your Hersheypark Adventure
It’s time to enjoy the fruits of your meticulous planning! The night before, pack a light purse or bookbag to bring into the park, and include items like sunscreen, sunglasses and a jacket, depending on the time of year you visit. You’ll also want to pack phone chargers so you can take lots of photos throughout the day. While the park does not allow you to bring in outside food or drink, you can bring one sealed water bottle per person to stay hydrated.
Begin your day early to maximize your time at Hersheypark. Aim to arrive about 30 minutes before opening to allow for time to go through ticketing and security lines. Remember to stay flexible as plans change, and relax! With these tips in mind, your day at Hersheypark will be full of sweet memories.
Trust Premiere #1 Limousine for an Unforgettable Experience
Elevate your Hersheypark vacation with transportation provided by Premiere #1 Limousine. Let us drive so you can enjoy Hersheypark without the stress of navigation or parking. We provide safe, reliable, professional and clean luxury ground transportation to our guests while maintaining excellent customer service.