Spring means so much more than great weather and the end of school — it also means it’s time for prom! Give your big night an amazing boost with a prom limo service that’s the clear favorite throughout central Pennsylvania. Premiere #1 Limousine Service provides reliable, professional and clean luxury transportation for special events throughout the Harrisburg region. You’ll also get a safe prom limo for teens, with courteous, trained drivers who are employees — not contractors. Make prom night a night you’ll never forget with Premiere #1 Limousine Service!
Our Vehicles – Safe And Luxurious
Prom night limo safety begins with a fleet of clean and well-maintained vehicles. You’ll love your choices when you hire Premiere #1 Limousine, which includes an incredible selection of luxurious sedans, stretch limousines and SUVs, party buses, and more. Whether you need transportation for your crew of 6 or 56, Premiere #1 Limousine Services has you covered.
- Luxury sedans and SUVs. When you keep your friend group small and tight, opt for one of our luxury passenger sedans of SUVs. Choose from a fleet that includes a Cadillac, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Tesla, Ford Expedition or Cadillac Escalade.
- Stretch limousines and SUVs. Arrive in style with a stretch limousine or SUV! Our stretch vehicles accommodate from 8 to 18 passengers, and include a show-stopping Hummer, stretch Escalade, stretch Suburban, Lincoln Navigator, Ford Excursion, Chrysler 300 and Lincoln stretch limo.
- Luxury and standard minibuses. Get there with plenty of room in one of our transit vans or mini buses. Our minibuses comfortably seat up to 48 passengers, plus store all your gear, in complete comfort. Don’t forget to ask about our special 30-passenger party bus, the perfect choice when everyone wants to be included. Have an even bigger crew? Premiere #1 Limousine Service can accommodate up to 56 passengers in one coach. Ask us about your options!
Tips for Teens for Successful Prom Transportation
Premiere #1 Limousine Service wants your prom to be the best night of your life. With a little planning, the transportation you choose can make your night so much better! For the most successful prom night possible, always:
- Talk to friends early. The demand for transportation during the spring season can be overwhelming due to proms, graduations, and weddings! Give us several weeks’ notice and you’ll be psyched instead of sad on prom night.
- Decide early who will be in your group so that you can book your reservations and get the vehicle you want. The size of your group changes your options, so get those invitations out early!
- Allow plenty of time for photos. You’re definitely going to want some memories, so plan to meet-up for pre-prom photos at one location. This will eliminate wasting time that can be used for taking pictures and enjoying your friends. You can even ask the driver to position the vehicle to be part of the shot!
- Show up in style. Premiere #1 Limousine offers, luxury sedans, stretch limousines, Hummers and party buses. Go big or go home, and make a big impression when you get the ride you want!
- Extend the night. Don’t forget that there is always a post-prom party. Remember to book your ride for a few extra hours to ensure you have time to have a great time! Most of all, you’ll want your limousine to get you and your friends to and from prom activities safely. Extra time assures you’ll ride safe all night long!
- Most importantly, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!
Tips for Parents for Successful Prom Transportation
At Premiere #1 Limousine Service, we remember what prom night is like, too. That’s why we’re committed to safely transporting your teen to and from the biggest night of the year. For a successful — and less stressful — prom experience, always:
- Give Premiere #1 Limousine a curfew. That’s right; the chauffeur will abide by any rules you set forth, and will make sure to pick up and drop off your kids at a designated hour and at designated locations only. Spend less time worrying and more time reminiscing with Premiere #1 Limousine Service!
- Check with industry associations to make sure the company you choose is reputable. Make sure the company has the right credentials, like the National Limousine Association (NLA). Premiere #1 Limousine Service is respected in central Pennsylvania because we’ve earned the credentials we need, and established excellent relationships in our community. Don’t put your teen’s life in the hands of anyone you don’t trust!
- Remember to sit back and relax. Premiere #1 Limousine hires chauffeurs with proper training and licensing. Our chauffeurs are familiar with driving around excited passengers all day long, so they know how to keep things under control.
Reserve Prom Transportation Today
It’s never too early to reserve a limousine for prom!