Arrange for a truly special night for your high school student. Dressed in their formal wear, and ready to celebrate, there’s no better way for young people to get the most from their prom experience. We’ll ensure that the night is special as we take them to the prom in our fully-appointed limousines.
Tips for Teens for Successful Prom Transportation
- Talk to friends early. The demand for transportation during the spring season can be overwhelming due to proms, graduations and weddings! Decide early who will be in your group so that you can book your reservations and get the vehicle you want.
- Allow plenty of time for photos. You’re definitely going to want some memories, so plan to meet-up for pre-prom photos at one location. This will eliminate wasting time that can be used for taking pictures and enjoying your friends. You can even ask the driver to position the vehicle to be part of the shot!
- Show up in style. Premiere #1 Limousine offers, luxury sedans, stretch limousines, Hummers and party buses. Our Limos
- Extend the night. Don’t forget that there is always a post-prom party. Remember to book your ride for a few extra hours to ensure you have time to have a great time! Most importantly, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!
Tips for Parents for Successful Prom Transportation
- Give Premiere #1 Limousine a curfew. That’s right; the chauffeur will abide by any rules you set forth, and will make sure to pick up and drop off your kids at a designated hour and at designated locations only.
- Check with industry associations to make sure the company you choose is reputable. Make sure the company has the right credentials, like the National Limousine Association (NLA).
- Remember to sit back and relax. Premiere #1 Limousine hires chauffeurs with proper training and licensing. Our chauffeurs are familiar with carting around excited passengers all day long, so they know how to keep things under control.
Call 717-616-8995 and ask about our 8, 12 and 16-hour packages.